Friday, February 12, 2010

True or False: You need to get something off of your chest?

If true, share your experience please.





Is there something you feel you need to talk about?True or False: You need to get something off of your chest?
I do, I really do, but it would take too long. Let's just say sometime the degree of injustice one faces is heart wrenching and drastically unfair, and hard to conceive of. Thanks for letting me say that!True or False: You need to get something off of your chest?
mmm sorta but i dont care enough lol
True ...... health issues mostly!
true, i couldn't breath with it on there...








i was bench pressing and i became to fatigued to do anymore and a got pinned underneath...
True, I'm addicted to Yahoo, I should be sleeping.


goodnight now!
True. . .and it's a secret
false
';I love her, not you';





That kinda thing.
no thanks, maybe I shudn't pay u, ur expectations r not correct :p
False.
true and it would have to be I need to tell my so called friend to stop calling but i am scared to hurt people feelings so i keep letting her call me sometimes i pick up and sometimes i just let it ring. husband wants me to tell her to stop calling but yet again i dont like to hurt peoples feelings thanks for letting me get this off my chest
True, but you don't necessarily have to take it to another person. Getting things out on paper or atleast out of your mouth in front of a mirror etc helps the body, helps the emotions and help us acquire communication skills. Yes, I think getting things off your chest is a must, but I don't believe it entirely means taking whatever bothering you out on someone else! Stay positive and respectful
true but it's complicated....
yeah, but I'm so private, I can only tell myself
Yes if you really want to know why doest he call after we did the %26amp;8-- and He said he wasn't that guy that would play games And when I call He wasn't feeling well and couldn't talk
True but its way to personal to post here
false .. i mean besides the fact that i'm joining a band that i know is not going to go good ...
False
true...I'm still in love with my ex...
no


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
no i need to get something off my shoulder





please answer my Q





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
  • hair dresser cut
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment