Monday, February 8, 2010

Since you've needed false teeth have they been a little standoffish?

They are a pain in the but. But they have been with me since childhood, what can I do.Since you've needed false teeth have they been a little standoffish?
I am a medical hero. Still got all my teeth and the dentists are just amazed. Early 40's and not one chopper missing. Dentist thinks I am amazing. I watch what I eat and only polish once mornings and brush at night. Smile :%26gt;)))))Since you've needed false teeth have they been a little standoffish?
Who? Everyone? yes.





But you know what? I'm not the only female at work who needs some. Nobody's standing off of those ladies. And I don't even stink. :D
haha. My worst nightmare.


Imagine having no teeth.


I would sooner remortgage my house for dental fees than get falsies
They've been more fall outish and hit the floorish...


*clunk*





i so need to go pee before something else falls out now..
I'm deaf too....
sorry about that , but my gums haven't healed yet xxx


no stars sorry **********
I sold mine on eBay,,or where they the wife`s
I beg your pardon but mine are real!
yes
Yes .. denture just hate it when that happens .. ?
no, he likes it better when I take them out first

No comments:

Post a Comment