Monday, February 8, 2010

True or False about Independent (self-sufficient) Men and Women. I need you honest thoughts and opinions one?

True or false they are cold, emotionally unavailable, non sexual lesbian or gay selfish, self-centered man or womanish behavior, have a chip on their shoulder(defensive) intimidating know it all have no regard for others opinion or feelings can be very emasculating, shows no vulnerability.. All please reply had a dinner party last night and this was the discussion.. Men and Women it was truly a lively conversation last nightTrue or False about Independent (self-sufficient) Men and Women. I need you honest thoughts and opinions one?
Obviously not. Anyone who feels that way about an independent man or woman is either jealous or it's just a bit of sour grapes because the man/woman doesn't need anyone else, including them. I am an independent woman, I may not be the most emotional person, but I am far from self-centered (I work in a capacity where I help others daily and I volunteer), I'm very feeling oriented, and my sexuality has never been in question.True or False about Independent (self-sufficient) Men and Women. I need you honest thoughts and opinions one?
Ok, Im truly trying to make sense of your question, and the random writing. But if you are saying what I think you are saying, is that all this is about gay people? I dont see this behavior about gay people. Everybody that I have encountered that is gay are some of the nicest people, and I love their sense of humor. To me, they are not cold, they are not selfish, and I cant see them having a chip on their shoulder, and if they do, they have a damn good reason to, look at all the people that bash them... They are humans too, they deserve the same respect as headeralsexuals do. People can be so awful towards them and really its theirselves that need a reality check.

No comments:

Post a Comment