Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I need advice on a false domestic violence restraining order in California.?

What's the hearing for? Need more details. I recently fought off and won a DV claim by my ex as she was attempting to get an RO and I got it dismissed entirely.





You need solid evidence, whatever proves your claims that she filed a false claim.





A good book I'd recomend. ';How to Represent Yourslef in Court and Prepare a Winning Case'; published by Nolo. Breaks down the entire process, courtroom procedures, and tells you what you will be expected to prove/disprove etc to a judge depending on your situation. If you are unrepresented I would't do it without reading through this book.





Give more details and maybe I can help you more.I need advice on a false domestic violence restraining order in California.?
You need to explain further on what happened. Why is it false?

No comments:

Post a Comment