Friday, February 12, 2010

Poll....true or false, all you need in this world is a dirty mind and someone to share it with?

I've always said a mind is a terrible thing to waste!





maPoll....true or false, all you need in this world is a dirty mind and someone to share it with?
Well I like to think more sensuous than dirty, but on that note, truly sharing my sensuality with a special someone certainly is an added bonus, somewhat like, having your cake and eating it too. Hmmm, why the heck have cake if you can't eat it.


I think I will star this question, kinda like it !


EDIT: Mmmm, Gentle Fox, a man who always gets it right the first time, yummo baby.Poll....true or false, all you need in this world is a dirty mind and someone to share it with?
Well I'm going to keep sharing my thoughts with my baby and not one dirty thought will cross my mind, as love is not dirty, it's something special and dear between two people. And I know my jo feels the same way.
Actually I got to go along with the nurse up there, and say false for the mind part and true for the someone to share part.
true ;-)


well...not all you need


sooo false


hey... I'm a woman, I can change my mind!


This is all you need...


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLxTpsIVz鈥?/a>
I was worried about getting brain-washed, but it got dry cleaned instead. Now it's just a little dusty. Got all my friends on Y!A to share it with.
There would be a lot less problems in this world if everyone would admit how true this is.


For the stress relief alone...


sigh
What's so dirty about kinky, anyway?
having the ';someone to share it with ';, can turn a dirty mind into........well , a whole lotta fun ! D :)
with the filth out there, i'd prefer the cleaner variety....i just have to make that point very clear
AMEN HAHA YES SIREE YOU HIT THE SPOT HAHA YOUR G SPOT LOLZ DATZ A GUD 1
True.








Both are good.
That, and a bud light with lime and you got it all.
True - without someone to share it with, it isn't any fun.
Well, it sure makes life more interesting. I will say that. ;-)
Well you don't need it but it sure makes life a lot more fun!
True
True, and you can share mine anytime Nan.
I would say true...I have the former and still search for the latter.
Sounds like a plan!
I like the sound of that!!


hehe





:)
I was wondering when you were gonna ask this, True. I have many i share it with too!;)
how true this is
true
true,,,,,great minds think alike.
I neeeeeed that yes uh huh
thats why i come on here......seamanab x
makes for some good fun for sure..

No comments:

Post a Comment