Friday, February 12, 2010

Help Needed: False Emotions?

I have this problem. When people accuse me of something, even if I didn't do it i look or appear guilty. Is it that I just can't tell the truth no matter what, am I nervous of being blamed for something, am I terrible at communicating. It shows in my facial features and my voice but why do I show signs of guilt about something I didn't do, Why am I not more convincing?Help Needed: False Emotions?
its because you're too concerned to the situation, try breathing deeply, calm down, do not talk unless asked, and try to stay focused, do not divert your attention and emotion to what they are accusing you, focus on what really happened, you tend to get too excited to defend yourself, calm down, one at a time, have a decent conversation, you talk after they finished,


just stick to the fact you didn't do it, that is non of your business, that's it, there's no need for you to defend your self so badly, stick to reality,Help Needed: False Emotions?
Confidence. Even when you're right you're lacking the courage of your conviction. You have to believe in yourself before others will believe in you. I know it sounds cliche but it's true. Learn to stand up for yourself and start to believe you are better than what you seem to believe and it will begin to show. Soon enough people will stop questioning you or if they do you can tell them to back off and be convincing.
You neither nervous nor terrible at communicating. In fact, you hating person, who accuse you of something, even if you did't do it. You become angry, thats you did not say anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment