Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I am married and deported from UK haveing false passport now i need to join my wife in UK who is british nat?

i went to Uk in 1998 on false passport got arrested i send to jail for one year and married with British citizen now I have been deported in june 19/6/08. now i am strugling to join my wifeI am married and deported from UK haveing false passport now i need to join my wife in UK who is british nat?
Your wife will need to join you in your country. If you were arrested, you will not be allowed to join her in the UK.I am married and deported from UK haveing false passport now i need to join my wife in UK who is british nat?
Sorry, you engaged in fraud and got yourself nicked. There's no going back now. Your only solution is to have your wife join you where you are at now.
It is unlikely that you can get back in at all. If you had falsified a passport because you were afraid for your life or something, then maybe, but since you were convicted and served time, you are not going to have a very good chance. If you used your passport as the document to get married with, your marriage isn't even legal

No comments:

Post a Comment