Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I need links to websites that have ARTICLES that are blatantly false?

I don't want emails, and I don't want Snopes.com, or any of those sites that expose myths. I want the myths themselves in their original form, so that they are actually leading us to believe they are true. I have some Vince Foster stuff, although I'd love more of it, and I'd love an article about the sewer alligators. Thank you so much in advance.I need links to websites that have ARTICLES that are blatantly false?
if you want things that are supposedly news articles, try the matthew shephard must die website (is it even still up??), some kkk, or white power websites. you would not believe the absolute blatant crap they have on there that they espouse as true.I need links to websites that have ARTICLES that are blatantly false?
Try theonion.com. They have great made-up stories that are often picked up by the world press which thinks they're real.
  • hair dresser cut
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment