Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I need braces and a false tooth to replace a molar I had knocked out, cost?

A dentist would have to replace your molar and an orthodontist would take care of the braces. I have no idea what a molar replacement would cost. I'm an adult that had braces and the cost was $4,475.00 for a 20 month treatment. It was well worth the time and expense.I need braces and a false tooth to replace a molar I had knocked out, cost?
Call a dentist and get an estimateI need braces and a false tooth to replace a molar I had knocked out, cost?
$3000-$4000
braces are around $2,000 to 7,000 dollars but a tooth replacement i don't know. braces it really depends on how bad it is.
$5,000 for braces
alot
$3500 +
take a holiday to thailand,dentists here are of very high quality and cheap,had upper and lower dentures made for approx,$100.00.still going strong after 3years.

No comments:

Post a Comment