Friday, February 12, 2010

I need False Nail Help!?

I was applying some fake nails to my natural nails for the first time. I washed my hands, dried them. Then I grabbed some nail glue, I spread the glue on my natural nail, and I placed the fake nail on my natural nail. Everything was fine- but then suddenly, little air bubbles formed under my fake nails, making little cream colored spots, ruining nails. Why does this happen?I need False Nail Help!?
Anytime your applying a solid over your nail, like the plastic press ons, you are inevitably going to have those little air bubbles.





If you want the look of artificial nails, I suggest investing in acrylic or gel nails as the use of a non-solid usually insures that you're not going to get any air bubbles under there. Air bubbles are a big no-no, as they allow a breeding ground for water and bacteria to mesh together and possible contract some sort of fungus.





If you do want press on nails, it's still best to have a professional apply them for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment